Based on DC’s famed Elseworlds tale from 2003, Superman: Red Son takes place in an alternate reality where the spaceship bearing the last survivor of Krypton crash lands – not in rural Kansas, but in Stalinist Russia. Can this Cold War-era Earth survive the coming of a Soviet Superman? #SupermanRedSon will be released on digital February 25, 2020 and 4K UltraHD and Blu-Ray Combo Pack March 17, 2020.
World Premiere of “Superman: Red Son” on Monday, February 24, 2020 at the Pacific Design Center in West Hollywood.
Confirmed to attend the premiere event include voice talent and creatives:
– Jason Isaacs (Harry Potter film franchise, Star Trek: Discovery), the voice of Superman
– Diedrich Bader (American Housewife, Veep, The Drew Carey Show) as Lex Luthor
– Amy Acker (Angel, Person of Interest, The Gifted) as Lois Lane
– Vanessa Marshall (Young Justice, Star Wars Rebels) as Wonder Woman
– Phil Morris (Seinfeld, Doom Patrol) as James Olsen
– Roger Craig Smith (Batman Ninja, Batman: Arkham Origins) as Batman
– Sasha Roiz (Grimm) as Hal Jordan
– Phil LaMarr (Pulp Fiction, Justice League/Justice League Unlimited) as John Stewart
– Travis Willingham (Critical Role, Batman: Bad Blood) as Superior Man
– Executive Producer Bruce Timm (Batman: The Animated Series)
– Director/Producer Sam Liu (Reign of the Supermen)
Superman: Red Son | Official Trailer (2020)
Check out the official trailer for Superman: Red Son, the new animated movie from WBHE, based on the classic 2003 Elseworlds comic. The new film features the voice talents of Jason Isaacs as Kal-El, Amy Acker as Lois Lane, Diedrich Bader as Lex Luthor, Phil Morris as James Olsen, Phil LaMarr as John Stewart, Vanessa Marshall as Wonder Woman, Sasha Roiz as Hal Jordan, Roger Craig Smith as Batman, Paul Williams as Braniac and William Salyers as Joseph Stalin.